- Birthday : July 25, 1985
- Nationality : Indian
- One adjective that describes you : A total prankster
- What do you think will be the most difficult thing about living in the Bigg Boss House : Not getting ‘maachh bhaat’
- What’s your strategy : My strategy is to go with the flow. ‘Korbo, Lorbo, Jeetbo Re!’
- Which past contestants do you like the most : Gauahar Khan
- What are you afraid of : Cockroaches and Lizards
- Winner of a reality show, Dimpy rose to fame when she married Rahul Mahajan in 2010 when they went on to become the first couple in India to marry on national television.
Dimpy Ganguly was born on July 25, 1985 into a bengali family. She graduated with an honors degree in English literature from the renowned Scottish Church College in 2009.
She got married to Rahul Mahajan on 6 March 2010 on Indian national television. Earlier, she was one of the contestants of Gladrags MegaModel Manhunt 2009, a beauty contest from India. She was also the second runners up in Sananda Tilottama in 2007.
Dimpy Mahajan is a model and actress. She shot to fame for her marriage with Rahul Mahajan on reality television show Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega. They were last seen as couple in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 5. Now Dimpy Ganguly will be seen making a wild card entry in the controversial reality show bigg boss 8.