She came as a commoner in the Bigg Boss house this season. Jyoti Kumari , who belongs to a middle class family is an ambitious girl. She is claimed to be the youngest contestant of the house but that doesn’t come in her way when it comes to picking fights or confronting the so-called big celebrities.
Let’s take a look at a few facts about the ‘muhfat’ Jyoti Kumari:
1) Jyoti Kumari, born and brought up in Massaudi, Bihar, is the youngest contestant of Bigg Boss 11; she is just 20 years old.
2) Daughter of a peon, Jyoti belongs to a middle class family. But her dreams were never middle class.
3) She always wanted to be a celebrity. “I always wanted to be on TV, since my childhood,” she told India Today Online before entering the house.
4) Reportedly Jyoti has topped class 10th, 12th and has cleared UPSC exams as well.
5) Right after she completed her graduation, she got through the Bigg Boss auditions.
In these five days, Jyoti’s straightforward approach has landed her in trouble with co-contestants like Sapna Chaudhary,Arshi Khan and Benafsha Soonawalla to name a few. Let us see if she makes the final cut.